Looking for a job? Why not work and play at your favorite ski resort?
October and November are job fair months. Tahoe Ski Resorts are Hiring for the 2012-13 ski season! Applicants are encouraged to apply online, at the job fair or in person. Here’s a summary on who’s hiring; visit your resort of interest for more information on job openings and how to apply. Good luck! 🙂
Lake Tahoe Ski Resort Jobs
1. North Lake Tahoe
- Alpine Meadows & Squaw Valley USA –
Get a job this winter at Squaw Valley or Alpine Meadows! Working at Squaw and Alpine offers you the opportunity to mix fun and recreation, make lifetime friendships, garner personal achievements and get valuable work experience. The Job Fair will be held in Olympic House at Squaw Valley. Applicants must apply online prior to the Job Fair, which is by invitation only. Walk-ins will be permitted, but not guaranteed an interview. Job Fair Date: 11/03 – 10:00am to 6:00pm at Olympic House, Squaw Valley. Phone: 530-452-7112
- Boreal – BOREAL JOB FAIR
OCTOBER 20, 2012 ~ 10 AM – 2PM @ BOREAL MOUNTAIN RESORT
Take the opportunity to meet with Boreal managers in person. Interview for one or several winter positions available for the 2012/2013 ski season. The job fair will take place in the Boreal cafeteria from 10 am – 2pm on October 22, 2011 with interviews on a first-come first-serve basis. Apply online today and you could potentially have a job line-up prior to the job fair.
- Diamond Peak
- Mt. Rose
- Northstar-at-Tahoe (part of Vail Resorts)
- Sugar Bowl – Job Fair – October 20th
Mark your calendars for our on-site Job Fair on Saturday October 20th from 8am – 3pm at the Mt Judah Day Lodge. You will have an opportunity to meet with managers from all different departments and interview for the position that best suits you!
We provide a welcoming escape from everyday life that brings family and friends together, creating memories of all-mountain adventures. Come join the Sugar Bowl team. It’s Your Turn…
Working at Sugar Bowl has its advantages:
- Free Unrestricted Season Pass
- Season Passes for dependents of full-time employees
- Flexible schedules
- Half off food
- Rental and retail discounts
- Discounted childcare for children 4 to 6 (Mon – Fri, non-holiday)
- Complimentary lift tickets for friends and family
- A variety of employee activities
2. South Lake Tahoe
- Heavenly Mountain Resort (part of Vail Resorts) – 2012/2013 Heavenly Resort Job Fair at the California Lodge: Saturday, October 20, 9:00 am – 2:00 pm
You must apply online prior to attending the job fair at www.jobs.vailresorts.com
HEAVENLY SEASONAL AND YEAR-ROUND EMPLOYMENT
Have you ever wondered what it is like to ski or ride in fresh powder thousands of feet above one of the most pristine alpine lakes in the world? Do you like meeting new people from all over the world? How about sunshine? Would you like to live, work and play in a state that averages over 300 days of sunshine per year?
Well if you answered yes to any of these questions, then welcome to Heavenly, Lake Tahoe’s premier winter playground! Jaw-dropping views of Lake Tahoe, combined with enthusiastic and dependable employees, makes Heavenly one of the greatest places to work in the world. Our guests consistently rank Heavenly as having some of the most helpful, friendly, knowledgeable, and customer-oriented employees in the resort industry.
Here at Heavenly the only thing deeper than our snow is our commitment to our guests and your work experience, so come join us this winter and help make our ski resort a destination like no other. Please take time to explore our employment website and see what Heavenly has to offer!
And did we mention the location? Well South Lake is located only 180 miles (290 km) east of San Francisco, 140 miles (225 km) north of Yosemite National Park and 60 miles (95 km) west of Reno.
- Kirkwood (part of Vail Resorts) – 2012/13 Kirkwood Job Fair Saturday, October 13 from 9:00am – 3:00pm at the Red Cliffs Building at Kirkwood Mountain ResortBe sure to complete an online application by clicking here prior to attending a job fair.Have you ever wondered what it is like to ski or ride in fresh powder on your lunch break? Do you like meeting new people from all over the world? How about sunshine? Would you like to live, work and play in a state that averages over 300 days of sunshine per year?Well if you answered yes to any of these questions, then welcome to Kirkwood, the Sierra Nevada’s premier winter playground! Jaw-dropping views, combined with enthusiastic and dependable employees, makes Kirkwood one of the greatest places to work in the world.Here at Kirkwood the only thing deeper than our snow is our commitment to our guests and your work experience, so come join us this winter and help make our ski resort a destination like no other. Please take time to explore our employment website and see what Kirkwood has to offer!
- Sierra-at-Tahoe – If you are interested in any of our winter positions for the 2012/13 season, please complete an online application and plan on attending our Hiring Fair on Saturday, November 3, 2012. Department Supervisors will be on site conducting interviews in the Main Lodge from 9am – 2pm.