Originally posted: 09.20.2021
Use promo code ‘Snowpals’ to get 1/2 off discount on Powder Pass and VIP Beer Tasting Admission Tickets to SnowBomb’s NorCal 2021 San Francisco Ski & Snowboard Festival. A VIP ticket is discounted to $25 using ‘ Snowpals ‘ promo code (1/2 off $50) ..
Looking for a family fun filled weekend activity perfect for kids and adults?
Let the kids play in the game booths to win Tahoe lift tickets, season pass + prizes/swag and watch pro BMX bike & skateboard show while adults enjoy craft beer tastings, listen to music and shop for up to 75% off last season’s ski, snowboard, boots, snow-sports gear and winter clothing.
Two festival locations and dates to choose from:
👉 (1) November 5-7, 2021 at San Francisco Pier 35 located at
1454 The Embarcadero, San Francisco, CA 94133 (map, get directions below)
Festival Show Hours:
Saturday, November 5th, 10am-6pm
Sunday, November 7th, 11am-5pm
Beer Tasting for VIP Ticket Holders Sat & Sun: Noon-4pm.
All 21+ VIP ticket holders are welcome to beer tasting experience with several local and popular micro-breweries from Noon to 4pm Saturday and Sunday at the festival.
Click here to buy 1/2 off tickets on Eventbrite; or visit Eventbrite, click on ‘TICKETS’ then click on ‘Enter the Promotional Code’ link. Enter discount code: ‘ Snowpals ’ then click apply to receive the 1/2 off ticket discount.
👉 (2) November 19-20, 2021 at Sacramento Cal Expo Center
1600 Exposition Blvd Sacramento, CA 95815 (map, directions below)
Click here to buy 1/2 off tickets on Eventbrite; or visit Eventbrite, click on ‘TICKETS’ then click on the ‘Enter the Promotional Code’ link; enter discount code: ‘ Snowpals ‘ then click apply to receive the 1/2 off discount.
Enter to win VIP Ski SnowBoard Festival Tickets Giveaway
RT & tag a friend to enter our giveaway of a VIP ticket to Nov 6-7 weekend SF NorCal Ski & Snowboard Festival: beer 🍻 tastings, free Tahoe lift tickets, huge ⛷🏂 sale, family entertainment; get 1/2 off tixs👉 @SnowPalsDotOrg ☃️ winner posted here 11/5 #SanJose #SF Bay Area CA https://t.co/EvpvFSiMCt
— SnowPals.org SF, CA (@SnowPalsDotOrg) September 28, 2021
(3) Giveaway winner will be announced on our https://twitter.com/SnowPalsDotOrg feed between 12pm-1 pm on Friday Nov 5, 2021.
One VIP ticket will be given away to each of the above festival location. The winners will have 5 hours(until 6pm PST 11/4/21) to claim his/her VIP ticket prize.
with family and friends to invite them for a fun weekend activity that’ll get you stoked for the winter ski, ride season 😉
👉 SUMMARY OF WHY THE VIP EVENT TICKETS ARE YOUR BEST BANG FOR YOUR BUCK
VIP Pass includes free lift ticket to China Peak, Bear Valley, and two for one lift ticket to Squaw Valley/Alpine Meadows also known as Palisades Tahoe and a free lift ticket to Homewood Mt. Resort along with four hours of unlimited beer tasting 12pm-4pm Sat or Sun. (total lift ticket value is over $300 in savings if you used all the free lift tickets.)
Buy One (1) adult lift ticket at the resort window and receive a second lift ticket for FREE. Complimentary ticket must be used on the same date as the purchased ticket.
Lift tickets are valid Monday to Friday non-holiday, Homewood lift ticket is valid Tuesday to Thursday non-holiday.
Don’t want beer tasting tickets? Get the Powder Pass which includes a free lift ticket to China Peak, Bear Valley, and two for one lift ticket to Squaw Valley/Alpine Meadows.
Total value is over $300 not including beer tasting + fun weekend activity for the entire family or group of friends = priceless
HOW TO GET YOUR FREE GENERAL ADMISSION TICKETS
Order your Free General Admission Tickets for free entry tickets to the SF Festival and Sacramento Festival. Get free entrance to the Festivals, ski and snowboard sale, access to exhibitors and festival entertainment. Note that the FREE GENERAL ADMISSION TICKET DOES NOT INCLUDE FREE LIFT TICKETS.
POWDER PASS + VIP PASS 1/2 Off Discount
** Powder Pass and VIP Pass (Discounted 1/2 off when ‘Snowpals ‘ promo code is used; discount available online only at Eventbrite, click on the links above for the desired festival location).
Why it's best to ski, ride on weekdays?
(1) Powder days usually happened when we least expect it: on weekdays 🙂
(2) Tahoe resorts on weekdays: practically empty slopes – you have the entire mountain to yourself
(3) Services such as eateries and ski/snowboard lessons are more enjoyable/less rush/less crowded (which means you get a semi-private lesson for the cost of a group lesson since there are less sign-ups on weekdays) and quality of service is much better
(4) No waiting in line to get on the lifts and no waiting in line for lunch or drinks
(5) Resort parking is a breeze; no road traffic on weekdays
Enjoy four hours of unlimited Beer Tasting Available with VIP Tickets.
Tasting times are from 1pm – 4pm on Saturday + Sunday
- SKI/SNOWBOARD SALE, SKI RESORTS REPS, VENDORS: Over $1 Million dollars in snow sporting goods from top brands such as Burton, K2, Atomic, Rossignol and many, many more… UP TO 75% OFF. Over 25 premier ski resorts from all over North America. Leading manufacturers in the ski and snowboard industry. Hoteliers and destination getaways. Featured auto show.
- ENTERTAINMENT: Bounce House for Kids, Pro Athletes, BMX/Skate Ramp Show & Live Music. Get a chance to win lift tickets, season pass and prizes when you play games at most ski resort booths. Attend to get a chance to buy discount ski season pass to your favorite Tahoe ski resort and chat with resorts’ reps.
Frequently Asked Questions
Question: Which Snowbomb Ski Festival location is more fun?
Answer: Hands down SF ski festival is typically more fun because: (1) it’s bigger (2) more ski resorts exhibitors (3) more vendors (4) more chances to win prizes and lift tickets and season pass giveaway when you play games at the resorts’ info booth (5) beer tasting.
Mark your calendar, gather family and friends together and make it a fun filled day together.
Question: How do I activate my Snowbomb NorCal Ski Fest Free Lift Tickets included in the Powder Pass and VIP admission tickets?
Answer: Important, remember to redeem your 2021 Snowbomb Festival Activation Code to get your free lift tickets before December 1, 2021; enter your festival pack code at http://www.sfskifest.com/activation/
Video of Snowbomb’s first ski and snowboard festival event at Fort Mason in SF:
* Looking to create a ski lease members group to share the cost of a ski house/cabin lease? List your ski lease or advertise your vacation rental. Browse available ski leases to join or planning a Tahoe area vacation, browse rentals.
* What's it like to ski/ride Japan's famous dry champagne powder?
This season pass gives you two days of skiing / riding in Japan among 18 other resorts across Alberta, Australia, British Columbia, Chamonix (France) and Valle Nevado (Chile), California, Colorado, Idaho, Montana, New Mexico, New Zealand, Utah, Vermont, and Wyoming. For 2018/19 season, this pass enables you to go where there's POWder galore!