Originally posted: 02.16.2014
Bay Area Ski Bus to Tahoe Promo Discount Code ‘snowpals14 ‘ is valid only for NEW Registrants
Get the following discounts:
- $6 off per person on one day trips
- $10 off per person on two day Bay Area Ski Bus Trips
- $30 off per person on travel ski destinations trip packages
Bay Area Ski Bus trips goes to Kirkwood, Heavenly, Sierra at Tahoe, Northstar, Sugar Bowl, Squaw Valley USA, Homewood and Alpine Meadows. 1 day and 2 day hotel, house weekend trips and overnight ski bus trip packages. The Bay Area Ski Bus offers the most ski bus trips to Tahoe resorts; operating four days weekly with 11 SF Bay Area pick-up locations.
Bay Area Ski Bus offers:
- Adults Only Ski Bus Trips
- Family Ski Bus Trips
- Teens Exclusive Ski Bus Trips
- Singles Ski Bus Trips(“Singles” Ski Trips give solo skiers & snowboarders a chance to meet other singles in a fun and engaging setting: meet that special person who shares your snow sports interest)
These trips include:
- round- trip transportation
- a full day’s lift ticket
- free energy drinks and/or Zola Acai drink for the slopes
- after- ski hot cocoa(wine/beer tastings on selected dates), snacks, and on-bus featured movie entertainment
- optional: add ski/snowboard rental and/or lesson package
Treat family, friends and/or yourself to a fun day at your favorite Tahoe ski resort. Gift certificates available for the holidays or that special occasion.
Since 1996, over 17 years of stellar service: “operating with integrity and a commitment to quality, the Bay Area Ski Bus contracts with the finest transportation companies and recreation outfitters/ski resorts with fantastic reputations and safety records. We focus on the details, while You focus on having Fun! Our quality and service is unmatched.”
GET A PRICE QUOTE FOR YOUR COMPANY OR GROUP
Would you like a ski bus trip quote for your group or company? Drop us a line and let’s know what your needs are; we’ll customize a ski bus package based on your needs which includes one or more of the following: ski bus transportation, hotel/lodging, lift tickets, rentals and apres ski wine social event, etc.
Sleep on the bus in the morning and let a professional driver do the driving and snow chain installation.
Get dropped off next to the ski lift and enjoy a full day of skiing or riding.
Watch movies on the bus ride back home!
The luxury ski buses are equipped with DVD players, TV, personal reading lights, huge storage areas for your gear, and restrooms. Bring a pillow, a light blanket and your favorite tunes or ipad or android tablet and you’re set for a fun filled day.
Get $6 off 1-Day Tahoe Ski Bus Trips when you sign up and use ’ snowpals14 ‘ – discount code (all lower case, enter discount code at checkout), pricing starts at $109 for early bird sign-ups!
Get $10 off 2-Day Tahoe Ski Bus Hotel & Ski House/Overnight Trips. Adult package starts at $259 for 1 night’s ski cabin/house/lodging/hotel stay, round trip bus ride service, and 2-Day lift tickets.
Squaw Valley USA charges $102 for an all-day lift ticket(pricing increases yearly). Adding $11 to $23 depending on Tahoe resort, gets you a Bay Area Ski Bus trip, in which gas is covered, a professional driver drives, and all the friendly perks shown above!
If you already have a ski season pass or lift ticket, you can choose to purchase a ‘ ala carte ‘ round-trip bus ride service/transporation for $63 with the ‘ snowpals14 ‘ promo code(regular price is $69).
SAVE $30 ON SKI TRIP VACATIONS
Use discount code ’ snowpals14 ‘ at payment checkout* to get $30 off.
Treat yourself, family and friends to a Ski & Snowboarding Destination Vacation:
Get $30 off ski and stay vacation to Snowbird-Alta, Utah February 1-8, 2014:
Full Package – Feb 1-8, 2014: 7 nights at the Cliff Lodge in Snowbird, ski-in, ski-out; 6 day Alta-Snowbird Pass; 4 Deluxe Buffet Breakfasts. From Oakland: $1795, dbl occup.
5 Night Package – Feb 3-8, 2014: 5 nights at the Cliff Lodge in Snowbird, ski-in, ski-out; 4 day Alta-Snowbird Pass; 3 Deluxe Buffet Breakfasts. From Oakland: $1555, dbl occup,
Get $30 off ski and stay vacation to Jackson Hole, WY Feb 22-28, 2014
Package includes 6 Nights Lodging in Teton Village (at the mountain); 5 Days of Lift Passes ( 4 at Jackson Hole, 1 at Grand Targhee). From San Francisco SFO: $1895, dbl occup.
Get $30 off ski and stay vacation to Aspen Snowmass, Colorado March 15-20, 2014
Package includes Round Trip Air, 5 Nights Lodging in Snowmass Village, 5 Day Quad-Mountain Pass. From San Francisco. $1895, dbl occup.
Reserve your spot(s) with a deposit. Space is limited; register early as trips will fill up. A DEPOSIT secures your spot!
HOW TO USE ‘ SNOWPALS14 ‘ DISCOUNT PROMO CODE
- Register for ski bus trips and redeem the ‘ snowpals14 ‘ discount code.
Step 1: Register for a new account to book a ski bus trip.
Step 2: Browse the ski bus trip calendar to see the bus schedule and select which date(s) you’d like to book at http://www.bayareaskibus.com
Step 3: At payment check out, look for the discount code entry box and enter ‘ snowpals14 ‘. The code must be in all lower case.
*Please note: Only new registrant(s) will received the promotional discount. If you already have a registered account with the Bay Area Ski Bus, the discount code will not be valid.
- To receive the discount, ski trips must be purchased in advance.
Book early to secure your seat(s); each bus seats 55 people; whenever there is snow in the forecast, bus trips fill up quickly. If the trip is full, you can still get on the wait list; please call 925-680-4386 (leave a message and remember to mention ‘ snowpals14 ‘ to receive your discount valid only for new registrants) or email Michelle at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Reserve your seats early, as fees increase as follows:
– $10 within 5 days of a 1-Day trip
– $15 within 10 days of a 2-Day trip
– $25 within 30 days of a Week-long trip
- Discounts will not be honored for those who call-in/e-mail AFTER they register.
BAY AREA SKI BUS PICK-UP LOCATIONS & DIRECTIONS
- MILPITAS, CA - Town Center
From San Jose: Take 680 north, exit Calaveras west ( 237 west ) Turn right into MILPITAS TOWN CENTER From Fremont: Take 680 south, exit Calaveras west ( 237 west ) Turn right into MILPITAS TOWN CENTER From East Bay: Take 880 south, exit Calaveras east (237 east) Pass about 4 traffic lights, turn left into MILPITAS TOWN CENTER From Sunnyvale: Take 237 east to Milpitas. 237 turns into Calaveras Blvd, make a left into Milpitas Town Center.
- SUNNYVALE – 125 East El Camino Real Sunnyvale, CA 94086 look for Sports Authority
- SAN JOSE / SANTA CLARA - Sports Authority 5170 Stevens Creek Blvd Santa Clara, CA 95051
- SAN FRANCISCO – Potrero Hill Sports Basement @ 16th St.
- SAN FRANCISCO – 120 Bay St.
- OAKLAND – Rockridge BART
- PLEASANTON – BART, WEST end of Parking Lot, SOUTH of 580
- SAN RAFAEL- Park-n-Ride
- WALNUT CREEK – Walnut Creek BART, PICK UP IS AT THE NORTH WEST CORNER, NORTH of parking structure
- CONCORD – 2003 Diamond Blvd., Concord, CA 94520 turn right into the Chevron Concord. Park in any available space
- FOSTER CITY – 2250 Bridgepointe Pkwy Foster City, CA 94404 Park between Sports Authority and Mimi’s Café
- OAKLAND: Oakland – Rockridge BART, West end, West of College Ave
4:00am to 5:30am – Board the bus (time varies depending on your pick up location); sleep until 7:30am.
7:30am – Continental breakfast and ski movie
8:30am – Arrive at ski resort
8:40am to 4:00pm – Full day of skiing or snowboarding
4:30pm – Depart from ski resort (watch movies on the return trip)
6:30pm – 30-minute dinner stop at a plaza with two to three Fast Food choices plus a supermarket at each stop
8:30pm – Return to the Bay Area; return times are approximately 8:30pm in Walnut Creek through 10:00pm in Sunnyvale and San Francisco.
Do you need snow sports clothing, gear, ski & snowboard rentals, tune-ups, and/or shop services? Get 10% off all sporting goods and services at Sports Basement by just mentioning you are part of ‘SnowPals’ at payment checkout.
Bay Area Ski Bus Ski Trip Video on YouTube
Click on the play button to watch a YouTube Video of what a typical Bay Area Ski Bus Ski Trip is like: