FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE:
Press Media Kit
San Francisco, California, December 24, 2019.
Founded in 1999, the 2019/20 season is SnowPals’ 21st anniversary of bringing SF Bay Area skiers and snowboarders together to share snow-sports experiences. SnowPals.org is a community based ski and snowboard club for busy San Francisco Bay Area professionals engaging members with our social events and snow sports activities/trips to Lake Tahoe ski resorts. We connect SF Bay Area winter sports enthusiasts who share a common interest in snow sports, helping individuals connect to make friends and professionally network while enjoying the best of Lake Tahoe in the winter. SnowPals currently consists of 8,249 members as of December 2019, and our community continues to grow every year.
At SnowPals, people can:
- Find and/or offer rideshares & carpools: from San Francisco Bay Area to Lake Tahoe (free/no fee based community ridesharing service – an alternative to Uber, Lyft and other ridesharing fee based services).
- Get the latest news and information on Lake Tahoe area deals, promotions and discounts for: ski leases, vacation rentals, lift tickets, ski resort season passes, restaurants, retails, hotels, lodging, ski bus services, and travel packages.
- Engage in SnowPals’ SF Bay Area social mixers and snow sports related events and activities.
- Find or advertise Lake Tahoe area vacation rentals and ski leases.
- Get advice from our members on all things relating to Lake Tahoe: first hand snow conditions, ski resort insider tips, apres-ski recommendations, nightlife, places to eat and stay, and much more.
Please feel free to contact us for any assistance with angles or interviews. We also have a wide selection of digital images available for editorial use.
We’d also like to encourage you to experience SnowPals’ events firsthand, and look forward to coordinating complimentary press engagement for media on assignment.
Read about Team SnowPals to learn more about the people behind the founding and management of SnowPals.
If you have any questions, please contact Tim at
Digital images available for editorial use:
# # #