South Lake Tahoe / Meyers Ski Lease
We’re 10-15 minutes from Heavenly/30-40 mins from Kirkwood.
Duration of Lease
The lease runs for five months from December 1, 2018 to April 30, 2019.
Rates (There are no other fees, includes electric/gas):
Ski Lease: $1500
Mid-Weekers: $800 (Only 2 spots)
You can bring 1 guest at a time as space and decency allow. Fees are:
$35 on weekend nights
$30 on weeknights
Well trained dogs are well come, we are located next to the national forest and the house is situated on a dead end road with almost no traffic. It is situated perfectly for your 4 legged friend.
We are a fun-loving and responsible group of skiers and boarders in our late 20s and early 30s, all of whom live in San Francisco or the East Bay. Some work in tech, and we also have people in education, medicine and real estate. We typically focus on skiing/riding, but that occasionally takes a back seat to having a good time at the cabin. Most people ride at Kirkwood, though some go to Heavenly or ride the back country when conditions permit.
– An awesome 1800 sq/ft house located in Mayers, next to the national forest
– Four bedrooms, with 6 queen beds and 1 twin (2 in a bunk bed). Also, there’s an extra living room with an inflatable pull out.
– A hot tub (we are having permit issues since we are right next to the national forest hopefully we have it all figured out this year.
– BBQ (nice during the spring time).
– Garage parking for 2 cars, driveway parking for ~4 cars.
– A great kitchen well stocked kitchen, nice oven, granite counter tops and a five-burner stovetop.
– Wood Burning stove in the living room
– Large Washer and Dryer
– Maid service as needed
– High Speed Internet
– Tv’s, cable, DVD/Blue ray