The Super “Palisades” Luxury Ski Lease for 2021/22 starts on Jan 5 to May 10, 2022 for a total of 4.5 months.
PLUS We have a bonus 2 weeks we negotiated in December from Dec 1-15, 2021
Ski Lease House Details
8 Bedrooms: (21 beds total). Split between: Kings, Bunks, Queens rooms 5 luxury bathrooms, master suites include double sinks and one has a bath.
Parking for 11-13 cars! Yes, you read that right.
The house is also available for the Mountaineer, which is the free in-valley shuttle that will take you anywhere in the valley for free.
High-speed fiber-optic Internet & wi-fi.
Large open plan Dining Rm, Living Rm with massive TV with Direct TV.
Games room downstairs with shuffle board, pool and another kitchen.
Large, Fully-equipped Kitchen.
Washer & Dryer x 6
Covered Hot Tub. Hot tub is covered so it’s great on a pow day to not have to dig out the hot tub. SAUNA!
Deck with Weber Grill with $$M views of KT and the whole resort.
Located in the more desirable West end of the valley, less than 1/2 mile to the Squaw Valley parking lots.
- The group is made up of professionals in their 30’s, 40’s, and a few 50’s from San Francisco/ Bay Area mainly working in tech, finance etc.
- The lease successfully ran last year during COVID, with NO COVID outbreaks owing to solid COVID protocols and conscious people.
- All lease members for 2022 and guests will need to be vaccinated.
- We do not have anyone living at the house full time. As it’s a SKI lease, we ask that members be conscious of consideration of communal space for working. Conference calls should be done from bedrooms.
- As this is a big, complex and luxury lease, it is professionally run by me- the lease manager who receives a small fee included per person to compensate for the time involved in acquiring the house, recruiting members, managing between the property manager, owner and lease members, for the 5 months, controlling utilities and expenses, ramping down the lease, plus my risk exposure as the master lease holder.
- There is an agreement that you’ll need to sign with a COVID waiver.
Lease Membership is $3,275 per person. Due in November by the 10th
Security and Utilities Deposit on top: $1,000 pp- payable now please.
Utilities will be taken out of the deposit for Electric, gas, periodic hot tub cleaning service, cleaning, direct TV, propane, etc. The utilities are shared by all lease members. Note, the guest fees usually offset a substantial portion of these expenses.
$65 per night per guest for the first six (6) nights, then $95 thereafter for the same guest (limit 12 nights- unless prior permission).
Interested? Kindly fill out the form in the link below.
Ski Lease Contact Inquiry:
HAPPY HOUR Meet and Greet:
We will be doing a Happy Hour to meet other house members on Wednesday Oct 6 evening, from 6:30-830pm at Harper & Rye on Polk Street. If you miss the Happy Hour, don’t worry but contact us quickly using the contact form!