About the house
- 4 bedrooms (1 queen, 1 queen, 1 full, 1 twin bunk bed), 2 baths.
- Located in the Prosser neighborhood – 5 minutes outside of downtown Truckee. 20 minutes to Squaw/Alpine. 10 minutes to Northstar.
- Hot tub!
- Dog friendly with fenced-in yard!
- The group will cap at 10 people total (beds for 8).
We’re a group of mid/late 20-something professionals from the Bay Area that love to board/ski and have a good time. We’ll be skiing mostly Squaw/Alpine. After the slopes you would probably find us at the bar or soaking it up in the hot tub. The dog, Buckley, is an 8-year old lab mix will also be kicking it with us. He loves playing in the snow and napping. We like to keep the place clean so we could make the most of our weekends up there.
- Lease runs December 1 – April 30.
- Total cost will be $1500/person.
- $300 refundable security deposit is due upfront to secure your spot in the group.
- $300 for prepaid utilities (cable, internet, hot tub service, snow plow, garbage) is due 11/13.
- Remaining $1200 rent is due 12/13.
- Guest fees will be $30/night.
- Gas/electric/water are split up monthly, but we expect guest fees to cover most/all of these. Any extra money at the end of the season will be paid back.
Looking for some like-minded individuals to enjoy this awesome house with us. If interested please tell us a little about yourself. No full-time live ins or children please. If you have any questions, don’t be afraid to ask! Looking forward to a great ski season!
Location: Rainbow Drive, Truckee, CA
Interested? Click on the ‘Contact’ button above to send an email.