Terms & Conditions
1 By submitting your photo / video entry to SnowPals.org you agree to the following terms and conditions:
You must be at least 18 years of age to submit a contest entry and if you are under this age you confirm you have obtained the consent of your parent/guardian.
Provide us with complete and accurate contest entry information.
Ensure your use of the Website Service is in accordance with these Terms and any Applicable Laws.
You agree to fully indemnify SnowPals.org and its sponsors and partners in respect of all costs owing to any person or entity arising by reason of Your breaching any of the foregoing.
Please do not submit any photographs or content that are obscene, vulgar, pornographic, hateful, threatening, racist, sexist, discriminatory, or which otherwise violate any local or international laws.
2. When using SnowPals.org you must comply with all applicable USA laws relating to online conduct including without limitation content which can be posted online and with any applicable international laws, including the local laws in your country of residence.
3. We may terminate your account with us for any or no reason, at any time, with or without notice and without liability.
4. Members must not submit multiple contest entries in the same category, and in doing so it can lead to all your entry becoming invalid.
5. SnowPals.org reserves the right to cancel or amend the contest or the terms at any time without prior notice. It is your responsibility to ensure you stay informed and up to date with our terms so you are advised to read this page before entering this and or future contests. By entering our competitions you are deemed to have read and agree with these terms:
1 By submitting photos to SnowPals.org Photo and Video Contests you confirm that for each photo/video submitted
You are the only author of your work and that it is your original work
You are the sole copyright holder
You have not licensed any rights in the work that will conflict with the usage rights required by SnowPals.org
You have the permission of any persons in the work, or if they are under 16, the consent of their parent or guardian to grant the usage rights required by SnowPals.org
That it does not include trademarks, contract rights, or any other intellectual property rights of any other third person or entity
That it does not contain names, likenesses, or other characteristics identifying celebrities or other public figures, living or dead
You will be responsible for any claim made by any third party in respect of Your entry and to fully indemnify SnowPals.org and its sponsors and partners in respect of all royalties, fees and any other monies owing to any person or entity by reason of Your breaching any of the foregoing
1.2 SnowPals.org reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any entry that does not comply with any of the above, even after the entry is submitted on the competition website.
1.3 SnowPals.org respects photographers rights and does not claim copyright over images submitted to this contest, you the author retain full copyright in each entry. Whenever your image is published by SnowPals.org you will be credited. Failure to publish a credit due to error or oversight shall not be deemed a breach of this condition.
2. By entering this contest you agree that any winning or short-listed/finalist images you submit may be used by SnowPals.org solely for marketing and promotional purposes of this contest or future contests and no other purpose, these uses include; displaying the entries on the contest website, promotion of the contests and the photographers, cropping and re-sizing the image as necessary to fit pre-defined formats for the competition.
You hereby grant SnowPals.org a non-exclusive, irrevocable license in each Entry for the uses described above for 3 year following the date of announcement of the winner, thereafter the image may be used for archival purposes on SnowPals.org.
You acknowledge your responsibility for protecting your entry against image misuse by third parties, by, but not limited to, the insertion of a watermark, retaining exif data. SnowPals.org and its sponsors can assume no responsibility and are not liable for any image misuse.
Should any image uses beyond those needed for the contest arise you will be contacted and given the opportunity to negotiate any such usage with the parties concerned independently of the contest.
3. SnowPals.org’s judges decision is final and they do not enter in to communication relating to entries.