The 2016-17 Lake Tahoe Six-Pack includes(the lift tickets are flexible, allowing you to choose one of two resorts with each ticket):
• 1 lift ticket valid at Heavenly, Kirkwood or Mt. Rose–Ski Tahoe
• 1 lift ticket valid at Heavenly or Sierra-at-Tahoe® Resort
• 1 lift ticket valid at Sierra-at-Tahoe® Resort or Kirkwood
• 1 lift ticket valid at Squaw Valley, Alpine Meadows or Mt. Rose–Ski Tahoe
• 1 lift ticket valid at Squaw Valley or Northstar California
• 1 lift ticket valid at Alpine Meadows or Northstar California
Why is it the best all around Tahoe lift ticket package deal?
A combination of variety, flexibility and affordability gives the Tahoe Six-Pack lift ticket deal the best bargain you can buy; here’s why, you get..
1) a variety of mountains/terrains at seven Tahoe resorts so you won’t get bored
2) flexibility: the Six-Pack lift tickets are valid throughout the 2016-17 season (the following holiday blackout dates apply: February 18-19, 2017) and do not have to be used on consecutive days. Given Lake Tahoe’s typically long winter season, this means ticket holders can use one lift ticket as early as November and another as late as the month of April. The lift tickets are also fully transferable to family and friends.
3) affordability/savings: the Tahoe Six-Pack costs $488.95 per adult 6 pack lift tickets; your per lift ticket cost breaks down to $81.50. You save up to $68.50 off regular lift ticket pricing; for example buying a lift ticket at Squaw’s ticket window will cost you $150 while buying the Six-Pack gets you the same lift ticket for $81.50 as part of the promo package deal.
Six-Pack Tickets orders placed Monday through Thursday will be sent to the fulfillment center to ship on a daily basis, though expect 1-2 days for handling before they ship USPS Priority Mail, which takes 3 days, so assume a minimum of 7-10 business days to get your tickets. Orders placed Friday – Sunday will be sent the following Monday..
Only 1 voucher per Six-Pack redeemable per resort, per day.
Six-Pack Tickets orders placed Monday through Thursday will be sent to the fulfillment center to ship on a daily basis, though expect 1-2 days for handling before they ship USPS Priority Mail, which takes three days, so assume a minimum of 7-10 business days to get your tickets. Orders placed Friday – Sunday will be sent the following Monday. Emails will be sent out with tracking information at that time. We’re no longer offering pick up locations on the North Shore, only South Shore pick up locations, excluding weekends.
If you’re traveling from outside of California tickets can be mailed to your respective hotel.
Lake Tahoe boasts over 300 days of sunshine a year, and the region has some of the highest annual snowfall amounts in North America with 2016-17 season setting a new record for snowfall; January 2017 already recorded 400 inches of snow whereas the entire season of 2015-16 only recorded 450 inches of snow total. The nine Tahoe resorts, all offering unparalleled scenic vistas of panoramic mountain and lake views, are conveniently located near the Reno-Tahoe International Airport.
Plan a Tahoe getaway(check out Tahoe vacation rentals) or those with a season pass, join a ski lease to max your ski/ride days. Check to see when the next snow storm is in the forecast. Browse traffic and road webcams. Check Caltrans live feed. Get the latest news and deals; subscribe to Snowpals’ newsletter or get event invites.
Looking to buy gear, skis, snowboard or snow sports clothing? REI is having their REI’s Winter Clearance Sale.
Save up to 50% on Cold Weather Clothing and Footwear. Plus Save 50% off or more at REI Garage! Shop early for the best selection. Free U.S. Standard Shipping on all Skis and Snowboards. Earn a $100 REI Gift Card when you apply for an REI Mastercard. Browse clearance sale items.