Use Promo Code ‘SNOWPALS’ to Get 1/2 Off Discount Powder Pass and VIP Wine/Beer Tasting Admission Tickets to SnowBomb Ski and Board Festival 2017..
Two Events To Choose From
Upcoming: In San Francisco, CA on SATURDAY November 4 and SUNDAY November 5, 2017. Both days 10 AM to 6 PM.
@ Pier 35 1454 Embarcadero San Francisco, CA 94133.
Buy 1/2 off tickets at Eventbrite, get 50% off tickets by clicking on the ‘Enter the Promotional Code’ link; enter discount code: ‘ snowpals ‘ then click apply to receive the discount.
COMPLETED – In Santa Clara, CA on SATURDAY October 28 and SUNDAY October 29, 2017. Both days 10 AM to 6 PM.
@ Santa Clara Convention Center 5001 Great America Pkwy, Santa Clara, CA 95054.
Buy 1/2 off tickets at Eventbrite, click on ‘TICKETS’ then click on ‘Enter the Promotional Code’ link. Enter discount code: ‘ snowpals ’ then click apply to receive the 1/2 off ticket discount.
Pre-season Kick-off Parties
Join us at our pre-season kick-off parties for your chance to win VIP Snowbomb Festival Tickets and Tahoe Ski Bus Trips.
HOW TO ORDER YOUR FREE GENERAL ADMISSION TICKETS
Order your Free General Admission Tickets ASAP. Get free tickets for the Santa Clara Festival and SF Festival. Get free entrance to Festival, ski and snowboard sale, access to exhibitors and festival entertainment. FREE GENERAL ADMISSION TICKET DOES NOT INCLUDE FREE LIFT TICKETS.
POWDER PASS AND VIP PASS BENEFITS
***Powder Pass and VIP Pass (Discounted 50% off when ‘ SNOWPALS ‘ promo code is used; discount available online only at Eventbrite, click on the links above for the desired festival location).
**POWDER PASS admission comes with three FREE LIFT TICKETS.
*VIP admission includes beer unlimited tasting 1 PM – 5PM for the SF Festival location. Plus get 3 FREE LIFT TICKETS included with Powder Pass PLUS a BONUS Free Squaw Valley/Alpine lift ticket (buy one get one free).
POWER PASS includes 3 FREE LIFT TICKETS: Sierra-at-Tahoe (Valid Tuesday to Thursday, blackout/not valid on holidays), China Peak (Valid Sunday to Friday, blackout holidays), and Bear Valley (Valid Sunday to Friday, non-holidays).
VIP PASS includes 3 FREE LIFT TICKETS as described above and UNLIMITED BEER OR WINE TASTING PLUS a BONUS Free Squaw Valley/Alpine lift ticket (buy one get one free; Valid Sunday – Friday, non-holiday. Both lift tickets must be used on the same date.
Why it’s best to play hooky and go skiing and riding mid-week? Priceless perks...
(1) Powder days usually happened when we least expect it: on weekdays 🙂
(1) Tahoe resorts on weekdays: you basically have the entire mountain to yourself
(2) Services such as eateries and ski/snowboard lessons are more enjoyable/less rush/less crowded (you bascially get a semi-private lesson for the cost of a group lesson b/c there are less sign-ups on weekdays) and quality of service is so much better
(3) No waiting in line to get on the lifts and no waiting in line for lunch or drinks
(4) Resort parking is a breeze; no road traffic on weekdays
- WINE/BEER TASTING: At Santa Clara location, beer, wine tasting not available this year. SF location: Wine/Beer served on Saturday and Beer on Sunday – Unlimited beer tasting sponsored by Lagunitas.
Festival features wine and beer tasting from top wineries and breweries. Four hours of UNLIMITED tasting and commemorative glass with VIP ticket. Unlimited Tasting Available with VIP Pass in San Francisco.
- SKI/SNOWBOARD SALE, SKI RESORTS REPS, VENDORS: Over $1 Million dollars in snow sporting goods from top brands such as Burton, K2, Atomic, Rossignol and many, many more… UP TO 75% OFF. Over 25 premier ski resorts from all over North America. Leading manufacturers in the ski and snowboard industry. Hoteliers and destination getaways. Featured auto show.
- ENTERTAINMENT: Bounce House for Kids, Pro Athletes, BMX/Skate Ramp Show & Live Music. Get a chance to win lift tickets, season pass and prizes when you play at most ski resort booths. Attend and get a chance to buy discount ski season pass to your favorite Tahoe ski resort and chat with resorts’ reps.
Frequently Asked Questions
Question: Which Snowbomb Ski Festival location is more fun?
Answer: Hands down SF ski festival is typically more fun because: (1) it’s bigger (2) more ski resorts (3) more vendors (4) more chances to win prizes and lift tickets/season pass when you play games at the resorts’ info booth (5) four hours of wine/beer tasting. Share this page with family and friends and make it a fun filled day together.
Question: How do I activate my Snowbomb Festival Free Lift Tickets included in the Powder Pass and VIP admission tickets?
Answer: Redeem your 2017 Snowbomb Festival Activation Code to get your free Tahoe lift tickets before December 1, 2017; enter your festival pack code at http://www.sfskifest.com/activation/
♥ Invite family and friends to go by link http://www.snowpals.org/deals/free-discounted-snowbomb-ski-snowboard-festival-tickets/ to them or via facebook.
Video of Snowbomb’s first ski and snowboard festival event at Fort Mason in SF: