Use promo code ‘snowpals’ to get 1/2 off discount on Powder Pass and VIP Wine/Beer Tasting Admission Tickets to the 2018 SnowBomb Ski and Board Festival..
Two festival locations:
(1) In San Francisco @ Pier 35 at 1454 Embarcadero San Francisco, CA 94133 (view map, directions) on SATURDAY November 3 and SUNDAY November 4, 2018. Both days 10 AM to 6 PM.
Buy 1/2 off tickets at Eventbrite; to get 1/2 off tickets, click on ‘TICKETS’ then click on the ‘Enter the Promotional Code’ link; enter discount code: ‘ snowpals ‘ then click apply to receive the discount.
(2) Santa Clara County Fairgrounds at 344 Tully Rd San Jose, CA 95111, CA (view map, get directions) on SATURDAY November 10 and SUNDAY November 11, 2018. Both days 10 AM to 6 PM.
Buy 1/2 off tickets at Eventbrite, click on ‘TICKETS’ then click on ‘Enter the Promotional Code’ link. Enter discount code: ‘ snowpals ’ then click apply to receive the 1/2 off ticket discount.
HOW TO GET YOUR FREE GENERAL ADMISSION TICKETS
Order your Free General Admission Tickets for free entry tickets to the Santa Clara Festival and SF Festival. Get free entrance to the Festivals, ski and snowboard sale, access to exhibitors and festival entertainment. FREE GENERAL ADMISSION TICKET DOES NOT INCLUDE FREE LIFT TICKETS.
POWDER PASS AND VIP PASS BENEFITS
***Powder Pass and VIP Pass (Discounted 1/2 off when ‘ SNOWPALS ‘ promo code is used; discount available online only at Eventbrite, click on the links above for the desired festival location).
**POWDER PASS admission comes with three FREE LIFT TICKETS.
POWER PASS includes 3 FREE LIFT TICKETS: Sierra-at-Tahoe (Valid Tuesday to Thursday, blackout/not valid on holidays), China Peak (Valid Sunday to Friday, blackout holidays), and Bear Valley (Valid Sunday to Friday, non-holidays).
VIP PASS includes 3 FREE LIFT TICKETS as described above and UNLIMITED BEER OR WINE TASTING PLUS a BONUS Free Squaw Valley/Alpine lift ticket (buy one get one free; Valid Sunday – Friday, non-holiday. Both lift tickets must be used on the same date.
*VIP admission includes beer unlimited tasting 1 PM – 5PM for the SF Festival location. Plus get 3 FREE LIFT TICKETS included with Powder Pass PLUS a BONUS Free Squaw Valley/Alpine lift ticket (buy one get one free).
Weekdays ski and ride perks
(1) Powder days usually happened when we least expect it: on weekdays 🙂
(1) Tahoe resorts on weekdays: practically empty slopes – you basically have the entire mountain to yourself
(2) Services such as eateries and ski/snowboard lessons are more enjoyable/less rush/less crowded (which means you get a semi-private lesson for the cost of a group lesson since there are less sign-ups on weekdays) and quality of service is much better
(3) No waiting in line to get on the lifts and no waiting in line for lunch or drinks
(4) Resort parking is a breeze; no road traffic on weekdays
- WINE/BEER TASTING:
(1) SF Festival: Unlimited Tasting Available with VIP Pass.
Saturdays: Enjoy Some of the Best Beer in the World from California.
Sample Sundays: Unlimited beer tasting sponsored by Lagunitas.
Tasting times are from 1pm – 5pm Saturday, noon – 4pm Sunday.
(2) San Jose Festival: Wine/beer tastings not available.
- SKI/SNOWBOARD SALE, SKI RESORTS REPS, VENDORS: Over $1 Million dollars in snow sporting goods from top brands such as Burton, K2, Atomic, Rossignol and many, many more… UP TO 75% OFF. Over 25 premier ski resorts from all over North America. Leading manufacturers in the ski and snowboard industry. Hoteliers and destination getaways. Featured auto show.
- ENTERTAINMENT: Bounce House for Kids, Pro Athletes, BMX/Skate Ramp Show & Live Music. Get a chance to win lift tickets, season pass and prizes when you play games at most ski resort booths. Attend to get a chance to buy discount ski season pass to your favorite Tahoe ski resort and chat with resorts’ reps.
Frequently Asked Questions
Question: Which Snowbomb Ski Festival location is more fun?
Answer: Hands down SF ski festival is typically more fun because: (1) it’s bigger (2) more ski resorts (3) more vendors (4) more chances to win prizes and lift tickets/season pass when you play games at the resorts’ info booth (5) four hours of wine/beer tasting. Bring family and friends together and make it a fun filled day together.
Question: How do I activate my Snowbomb Festival Free Lift Tickets included in the Powder Pass and VIP admission tickets?
Answer: Important, remember to redeem your 2018 Snowbomb Festival Activation Code to get your free Tahoe lift tickets before December 1, 2018; enter your festival pack code at http://www.sfskifest.com/activation/
♥ Invite family and friends to go by link http://www.snowpals.org/2018/half-off-2018-snowbomb-festival-tickets/ to them or invite via facebook.
Pre-season Ski/Ride Kick-off Parties
Sign up for upcoming pre-season kick-off parties.
Video of Snowbomb’s first ski and snowboard festival event at Fort Mason in SF: