SIERRA-AT-TAHOE SINGLES DAY TRIP
When: Saturday February 15, 2020
Booking Deadline: February 14, 2020 at 11:59 P.M. PST
Book or gift a Tahoe ski trip to ski/ride with SF Bay Area Singles at Sierra-at-Tahoe
(CLOSEST MAJOR SKI RESORT TO SACRAMENTO AND THE BAY AREA).
This is an exclusive singles ski bus trip; a great opportunity to meet Bay Area professionals who are single and who likes to ski and snowboard.
Bus seat capacity is limited to 52; book early to reserve your seat(s).
Sierra-at-Tahoe offers a fun mix of various terrain from beginner to advanced slopes to enjoy.
We’ll help you connect with skiers and snowboarders who ski, snowboard at your level to make the
experience more fun; just let us know your skill level if you’d like to opt in to ski with a few others
(group size of 3-4 people).
At the resort, once we have gotten our gear from the bus’ compartments, the ski rep will help ski groups
meetup based on their color: green for beginners, blue for intermediates, and black for advanced.
Gather at the designated spot next to the bus if you’d like to ski/ride in a small group.
Après-ski Party Inclusive of Trip Pricing:
Enjoy Homemade Hot Chili
Salty and sweet snacks
Soda and non-alcoholic drinks
“Since its inception in 1946, Sierra-at-Tahoe Resort has grown into its role as one of Lake Tahoe’s
largest resort areas. Sierra-at-Tahoe features 14 chairlifts that access 2,212 vertical feet, 2,000 acres, 47 trails, innovative progressive terrain parks and plenty of steeps, groomers and backcountry terrain for you to enjoy. The resort also provides five backcountry access gates into Huckleberry Canyon. The resort provides a wide range of restaurants, shops, bars and more.
Sierra-at-Tahoe’s annual average snowfall total is 400+ inches directly from Mother Nature. Snowfall is measured from the first snow storm until closing day. View Trail Map.
Where is Sierra-at-Tahoe located?
Located in the Eldorado National Forest, Sierra-at-Tahoe is about 181 miles from San Francisco.
The drive to the resort offers you the opportunity for many beautiful sites, including mountain
ranges, rivers and the largest alpine lake in North America.” – OntheSnow.com
Bus Only (No Lift Ticket) $79.00
Bus + Adult Lift Ticket (21+) $185.00
Round Trip bus transportation
Continental breakfast (bagels & cream cheese, yogurt, juice and water),
Take away snacks for on-slope enjoyment (energy bar, water, Red Bull drink)
* Sierra-at-Tahoe lift ticket window pricing is $125, our trip is a great value, + $60 gives you round-trip transportation (let a professional driver take you to Tahoe, no putting on tire chains, no driving so you can save your energy to enjoy a full day of skiing and riding) and all of the above food, drinks and Après-ski Party included in the pricing.
Additional add-on options:
– Beginner SKI Package (2.5 hr lesson, rental and limited lift ticket Ages 13+) — $45.00 add’l
– Beginner SNOWBOARD Package (2.5 hr lesson, rental and limited lift ticket Ages 13+) — $45.00 add’l
– INT SKI Package (All Mtn Ticket, 2.5hr lesson and all day rental Ages 13+) — $75.00 add’l
– INT SNOW Package (All Mtn Ticket, 2.5hr lesson and all day rental Ages 13+) — $75.00 add’l
– Ski Rental (Bus, Lift ticket & Ski rentals) — $55.00 add’l
– Snowboard Rental (Bus, Lift ticket & Rental) — $55.00 add’l
To Book/Reserve Seat(s):
(1) Sign in to Tahoe Ski Trips (TST) if you already have an account.
New to Tahoe Ski Trips? Create a Tahoe Ski Trips account to book.
(2) After signing in or after you have created your new account, click here to go to the booking page to finalize your booking.
Interested in booking this trip as a gift or buy a gift certificate? .
Typical Pick-up and Drop-off Times | Tahoe Ski Trips Time Schedule (be sure to check your booking confirmation email for exact directions):
4:00am to 5:00am – Board the bus (time varies depending on your pick up location); sleep until 7:30am.
7:30am – Continental breakfast
8:30am – Arrive at Sierra-at-Tahoe
9:00am to 4:00pm – Enjoy a full day of skiing or snowboarding
4:30pm – Depart from Sierra-at-Tahoe (watch movies on the return trip)
8:30pm – Return to the Bay Area; return times are approximately 8:00pm in San Francisco to 9:00pm in San Jose.
Three Pick-up Locations to Choose From:
(1) San Jose Park n Ride
(2) Foster City Park n Ride
(3) San Francisco 1415 16TH ST & Carolina
Who is the ski bus trip operator/company?
Tahoe Ski Trips (formerly Bay Area Ski Bus) is a tour & event management company that specializes in coordinating ski & adventure tours, senior graduation trips and guided wildlife tours.
Tahoe Ski Trips
‘TST (Tahoe Ski Trips) opened its doors in 1996 as Bay Area Ski Bus and today runs over 500 trips & tours per year! Management has over 40 years of combined experience producing tours and events ranging from skiing, to golf trips, wine trips and out of state adventures! Operating with integrity and a commitment to quality, TST contracts with the finest transportation companies and recreation outfitters with fantastic reputations and safety records. We focus on the details, while you focus on having fun! Our quality and service is unmatched!’ – TahoeSkiTrips.net